Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Knock Knock...

Who's there...

I guess its time for me to finally plunge into this new world of blogging with my own blog page. The sites name was inspired by my youngest daughter, Emily, who loves "knock knock" jokes. This isn't the first time I've blogged though.

A little about me, I'm a Software Test Engineer lead working on the Exchange Transport team at Microsoft. I live with my wife, two daughters, two cats, and dog in Bellevue a short 5 minute drive to work.

One of my biggest pet peeve's is SPAM aka UCE. Working on the Exchange Transport team helps me provide input into the direction MS is going in terms of fighting this issue. Currently I'm working Edge Server. While I can't talk about any details other then what has been published, I am very excited about the prospects of Edge.

James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home