Thursday, May 13, 2004

Microsoft Unveils Future Of Tablet PC

Microsoft Unveils Future Of Tablet PC

I never really thought that tablets were all that until I my laptop died and I had to get a new one. Corporate policy dictates the minimum specs for new hardware, so my choice was between a bulky "desktop" laptop with all the bells and whistles or a slim line Toshiba Portege Tablet. Needless to say I went the tablet route and and have quickly fallen in love with it. I've always been a big pad and pen note taker in meetings, so moving to the tablet using Onenote wasn't very hard, especially since I had gone to using one notes to organize my notes before making the switch.

Some of the new features mentioned in this article are sure to only increase my reliance on electronic Ink.

James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home